Author Topic: 5 Minute Stress Management by William Lee  (Read 1976 times)  Share 

FBirch

• View Profile
5 Minute Stress Management by William Lee
« on: October 04, 2013, 02:03:18 AM »
I was browsing around for audiobooks when I came across the title "5 Minute Stress Management: 7 Fast Acting Tension Tamers".

http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/5-Minute-Stress-Management-Audiobook/B00EZ5MOFA/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1380843782&sr=1-1

The title sounded promising, so I gave it a look.  It didn't cost much, the sample sounded good, and it had 12 positive reviews, so I gave it a try.  And I'm glad I did.  Some of the tension taming routines themselves are basic, but the overall presentation is very well thought out and the narration is friendly and encouraging.  It's become a go-to calming listen for the commute home.  Overall, I highly recommend this book.  The author has 2 other audiobooks I plan on checking out as well.

Frank

supernaturalbotanicals

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 5 Minute Stress Management by William Lee
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 05:37:43 PM »
Stress is a very severe problem which needs to be dealt with. There are many ways to reducing it. One herbal method is by using Akuamma seeds. Akuamma is a tree which is highly used in herbal medicines. You can get more details about dosage here Buy Akuamma Seeds or Buy Akuamma Powder.
Akuamma seeds are very effective for dealing with stress, pain relief, diarrhea, hypertension and muscle relaxant.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf