This forum has been deactivated and is now an archive.

The new forum can be found here.

Please read this post for information.

Author Topic: Ketamine  (Read 7438 times)  Share 

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • The End of Social Anxiety
    • Email
Ketamine
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
I've been asked a few times to do a ketamine post, so here is my description of my personal experiences on ketamine.

Experience 1
Setting: On my own, with a few beers, listening to music on my computer.
This was the first time I took it. I had come back from a short trip visiting RagsToRiches and my brother had a bag waiting when I got back. I didn't want to "K-hole" the first time because I'd heard bad things about it. So I did a couple of small lines while having a few beers. The lines go down pretty smoothly with ket, unlike MDMA and MCAT which really stings. The only effect was a further relaxation effect accompanying the alcohol. The music (Pink Floyd) sounded deeper and better than usual. I decided it was an enjoyable drug, but ultimately not worth all the fuss, since I didn't experience the hallucinations and time dilation it is renowned for.

Experience 2
Setting: The next day after Experience 1. I had a girl over - the hot 17-year-old I wrote a field report about once. We had been drinking a lot of vodka together and had already fucked a couple of times this night. I still look back on this night as probably the best experience of my fucking life.
I decided that now was the time to try more ket. I went to my brother's room and got the bag out. I thought to myself that, since the last hit didn't really do anything, I'd double the dose. I did a massive line in each nostril. My brother's room is just across the landing. I only reached the doorway to my room before the entire back wall of my room turned into liquid and I felt my legs going - much like on a film when the lead character has been "drugged" and the camera goes all blurred and weird. It was JUST like that. Realizing a K-hole was on its way, I rushed for the bed and managed to get myself into the recovery position. The next 20 minutes could be described as the worst, most terrifying experience of my entire life. Firstly, it was unclear how long it lasted. The time dilation was so severe, it could have been 5 minutes for all I know. It seemed like about 20 though. The girl meanwhile had stolen my phone and began phoning people "for a laugh". I couldn't even move to get the phone back. She started saying "Why aren't you trying to stop me?", not realizing I was completely paralysed. Eventually I regained the ability to move, and jumped up, blowing my nose violently into whatever tissues were lying around (which incidentally were all covered in cum). I explained to her that I'd just accidentally taken a massive ketamine overdose, and we both found it pretty funny.

Experience 3
Setting: Getting in after a night out at about 4am. I'd already done lots of MDMA and alcohol that night, and my brother and a few friends were hanging out in his room.
The way my brother does ket is a little different to me. I like to do huge lines to get fucked up really quickly. Instead, he keeps us up talking while doling out smaller lines, but lots of them over time. After about an hour, you are a slave to the K-hole. The K-hole is deeper, more intense, and you are powerless to come out of it. THIS was my first "religious" or Circuit VIII non-local experience. I flew across the cosmos, seeing stars and planets and really feeling connected to something bigger. My brother and I flew across the stars together, and appeared to be linked telepathically, having a single shared experience. I also apparently predicted the future, seeing vividly the exact image of the stick figures on page 112 of Angel Tech, a book I would read almost a year after this experience. This entire cosmic journey seemed to last hours. It was one of the most intense and spiritual experiences of my life.

Experience 4
Setting: On my own, slightly drunk, with a HUGE bag of ket just to myself.
After my religious experience in Experience 3, I wanted desperately to recreate it. I took a mammoth dose of ketamine and lay on my bed, alone. I went into the K-hole, but it was different. I had hallucinations, but they were cartoon-like, and clearly originating from ME. The feeling was vastly different to the cosmic experience before, whereby I felt I was actually beyond my own body. The difference seems to be intent: pursue the religious experience and it evades you. During this massive trip which lasted several hours, I hallucinated a creepy phone call from a guy I didn't know. I've always had nightmares about getting creepy phone calls from an unknown hostile entity, and they always scare the hell out of me. I checked the call logs the next morning and found out that the phone calls had ACTUALLY happened. I don't know what to make of that. Most would just say: "It's a coincidence". But my inclination is that there are NO coincidences in this universe.

Experience 5
Setting: With a female friend, having a few drinks and doing some ket before a night out.
The bar we went to closes at 3am. We got there at 23:00. Walking around the bar on ket was a real effort. The time dilation was cosmic - distance appeared to double with every step. I was surprised we kept it together. At 23:55 we started making plans to leave, fully believing that we had spent an entire night at the bar and it was time to leave. In reality, we'd only been there 55 minutes.

Experience 6
Setting: After a night out, with my brother and friends again.
This time we decided to mix the ket with cocaine. This introduced a new twist to this exciting drug. The trips were extremely enjoyable, with hilarious shared hallucinations, more like being on mushrooms. The cocaine stopped the K-hole going too deep, whilst still allowing the fun aspects of ketamine. A highly enjoyable - and addictive! - experience. No spiritual or bizarre experiences during this trip. Just a lot of fun and nice feelings.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 12:42:02 PM by Illuminatus »

nextblue

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ketamine
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
Hahahahaha!!! hilarious sounds like good times, I want to hang with you one day, how old are you by the way? or if you would prefer not to say that's ok, but do you ever worry about negative effects on your body? if there is any? if not why?

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »
Hahahahaha!!! hilarious sounds like good times, I want to hang with you one day, how old are you by the way? or if you would prefer not to say that's ok, but do you ever worry about negative effects on your body? if there is any? if not why?

I worry more about alcohol and tobacco - drugs which you have to take a lot of to get any effect, but which are really harmful.

Ketamine takes habitual use to damage the body, as do most of the other drugs. I am simply not inclined towards taking those drugs very often.

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 02:43:34 PM »
P.S. I'm 26.

nextblue

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 01:08:51 AM »
I cee thanks a lot, and you would consider alcohol worse? wow, you must mean huge repeated drinking sessions tho am I right? what about marijuana? bad? or natural and good? yeah I've never taken drugs but I thought of trying marijuana lol, so good idea or bad idea? what else is ok to try, im 19

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 10:35:18 AM »
I cee thanks a lot, and you would consider alcohol worse? wow, you must mean huge repeated drinking sessions tho am I right? what about marijuana? bad? or natural and good? yeah I've never taken drugs but I thought of trying marijuana lol, so good idea or bad idea? what else is ok to try, im 19

You've got to make your own decisions - do that by researching each drug you're interested on on the Internet. Find out the chemical effects and decide whether they're too potentially harmful to try. Also check the legal ramifications if you get caught. Finally, research how it is best to buy each drug - for example if you want ecstasy, it's best to buy pure MDMA in crystal form to ensure purity. You must research all these factors and come to your own decision for each drug.

nextblue

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 11:13:30 AM »
Ok thanks a lot, and huge thumbs up for the forum and all your work to, awesome stuff, and yeah this Ketamine sounds like good stuff, but I don't wont you worrying at all about me overdosing etc, wont happen

j2d2

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
I know this is a very old thread but for those who might read it I thought I would put out some important information out regarding ketamine.

Since 2008 the powers that be in the western medical establishment began to push to doctor ketamine, since they have wanted to eliminate NDE's and emergence phenomena occuring under operative and medical settings associated with the R-isomer of Ketamine. What this means is that the ketamine that is used in a medical setting today in the West or by those companies under licence is much higher in S-isomer, there is no real racemic 50/50 Ketamine used in vials in hospitals in the western world today it's heavily reduced in R.

Why is this significant? While S-isomer is anaesthetic it is not very dissociative, relaxing and effective in pain management as R-isomer, it is also much more potent than R-isomer so better at putting you under (gram per body kg) but not at dissociating you from your sensations, for example a "K-hole" is reportedly impossible on S-isomer since you will end up unconscious and not fully dissociated and conscious. Someone having a significant dose of Pfizer Ketanest-S (or pure S-Isomer Ketamine) is still quite able to walk around, this would not be possible on R-isomer of a significant amount since you will be robo walking due to the dissociation.

Meditation is largely about dissociation from the senses, so for those interested in etheogenic experiences it is clear why S-isomer is not desireable and why R-isomer is, R-isomer is also useful in therapy for depression and OCD, whereas S-isomer is contraindicated since it is very psychomimetic whereas R-isomer is not. The most knowledgeable Ketamine clinics in the states give R-isomer ketamine for psychiatric conditions and addictions. The medical establishment calls the visuals on R-isomer hallucinations despite the fact they repeat uniformly across patients/users and the experienced meditator will be able to tell you they are not just hallucinations.

Most kids using Ketamine as a recreational party drug in the past 3-5 years who are used to walking around and the S-Isomer effects on the mind, have a fairly different experience from people using Ketamine 5 or more years ago and S-isomer is not great for your mind.

My point is this, if it is etheogenic experiences or therapeutic effects you are after from Ketamine illicit or otherwise, you'd best look out for veterinary Ketamine where it is still to my knowledge racemic, that or medical Ketamine produced in the 3rd world (also I'm told hit and miss depending on the licence), lastly and probably the best way would be finding a source of pure R-isomer Ketamine (which I am told is very rare).

Ok thanks a lot, and huge thumbs up for the forum and all your work to, awesome stuff, and yeah this Ketamine sounds like good stuff, but I don't wont you worrying at all about me overdosing etc, wont happen

You cannot OD on ketamine which is why it is the drug of choice in paediatrics and is used as a battlefield anesthetic, it does not depress your respiratory function.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:06:49 PM by j2d2 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo

raid-striped