This forum has been deactivated and is now an archive.

The new forum can be found here.

Please read this post for information.

Author Topic: One area Sleazy hasn't talked about much in 'Debunking'  (Read 5042 times)  Share 

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • The End of Social Anxiety
    • Email
One area Sleazy hasn't talked about much in 'Debunking'
« on: November 10, 2010, 09:26:12 PM »
Repost from Sleazy's forum: http://www.aaronsleazy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=567

This post here partially summarizes my new way of viewing human habits and behaviours, based simply on the PNS and SNS default modes of operation. These terms are detailed in the post. PNS and SNS are a huge focus of my forthcoming book, and much of the content will focus on cultivating a PNS-based lifestyle. Consider this post a teaser of more to come.

------------------------------

Sleazy's main focus in Debunking and his blog is on cultivating your looks and fashion as best you can, then approaching the girls who are already receptive to your looks, and moving on from those who aren't, in order to give you the best chance of success. All sound advice.

One thing he doesn't cover however is how your mood plays a major role in your looks. I feel he does not discuss this much because he seems to have this area handled, through meditation, a positive worldview, and a lot of social experience and comfort, and therefore cannot test it in any meaningful way; it may simply have not been an issue he has had to address in his pickup development.

However, this is a major part of closing up that "grey area" as Sleazy describes it of girls who could be sat on the fence about your looks. It is a major determinant of whether they drop into the "Yes" or "No" categories on the night out.

A good mood isn't about being overly happy and positive in superficial ways รก la RSD. It is actually more connected to how adrenal you are in response to social situations. A "good mood" in this definition would involve mainly operating via the parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest) rather than the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight). It is my opinion that the majority of people, but especially guys who struggle with women and end up finding the seduction community, are operating strongly on the SNS and are tense and adrenal on nights out, no matter how well they attempt to mask it.

The impact of an adrenal state on your looks cannot be overstated. You only need to find pictures of yourself on your "good nights" and compare them to your "bad nights" to see the consequences an adrenal state has on your looks and demeanour.

While SNS (adrenal), your looks will tend to take on the following traits:

-Tensed face
-Tensed, forced movements and gait
-Jerkiness and the propensity to flit between stimuli due to overprocessing of incoming data. E.g. your attention will be stolen quickly by loud sounds or other distractions, or your own sabotaging thoughts and overanalysis of the situation
-Contracted pupils ("small eyes")
-A theme of trying to "get" stuff from girls you interact with - validation, specific outcomes etc.

Your demeanour is going to be perceived by her as being flaky and not in control of yourself. She will also begin to feel this way very quickly, and your chances become far lower than if you were not exhibiting these traits. FAR lower.

The pictures on your "good nights" however will look like an entirely different person - and far more attractive visually.

You cannot micromanagement these SNS traits away. Micromanagement actually stimulates more adrenaline as you are taking on more and more tasks.

The answer is to be in a predominantly PNS state on the night out - and in life, actually.

Moving to a PNS state in the long term is about relaxing - a LOT - and generating internal fulfilment on an ongoing basis. Basically removing this "must get" attitude and instead finding acceptance in your current situation, whatever that may be. I have found meditation, and learning to generate bliss states via meditation alone, to be the best method of attaining a PNS lifestyle. It is a long-term endeavour.

However, there are many things you can do to instil a PNS state before nights out. Some of these are as follows:

-Meditate till a bliss state is achieved before the night out.
-Work hard on your projects outside of pickup. If you spend a whole day working hard on something that inspires you, you "use up" your SNS stimulation and PNS is forced to take over at the end of the day for when you eventually go out.
-Exercise hard in the morning, again to use up SNS stimulation and invoke a necessary PNS state as part of recovery.
-Take Class A drugs such as MDMA to invoke a forced PNS state (I don't recommend this; but this was how I originally discovered the differences between these dichotomous states).

The PNS state is characterized by a looseness in your movements, an inability to be knocked and shaken by events in your environment, and generally a pleasurable vibe of fun, playfulness and joy. Anxiety is practically zero. The impact on your looks will be a relaxed face (taking years off your age), and dilated pupils from the increased serotonin. Your posture will be relaxed, your movement fluid. You will look the best you can, and your vibe will be entirely conducive to sexy fun. She will feel this at a core level, rather than logically knowing these things. Logically she will simply perceive you as much more attractive.

To get you to relate to this idea, consider entering a bar and seeing two girls: An objective "10" looks-wise who looks surly and disinterested, and an objective "8" who looks vibey, friendly and receptive. Who would you like to approach more? (I dislike the 1-10 scale, but it illustrates a point here quite well). If you chose the 8, you can see how a good mood can easily bridge the gap of the grey area between "Yes" and "No". Subjectively you will experience them both as "9"s. The same holds true for how girls will perceive you based on your mood and vibe.

If you are in the kind of "good mood" I've been discussing in this article (a deep sense of wellbeing rather than a superficial "high-energy state") then you can easily add 2-3 points onto your looks rating as perceived by the girls you interact with. Going from a 5/10 to an 8/10 could well be one of the most exciting and inspiring things you get to experience on your pickup journey. It opens up doors for you that people ordinarily try and break down with having more "things": money, fame, status, connections, pickup lines and other things which could well be completely unnecessary in achieving the same result a simple shift in your mood can bring.

The defining indicator of being in a PNS state is when you feel good and content for no reason - without having to have "got" something (validation), or be "doing" something (self-distraction). If you don't feel good for no reason, do you really want to be out doing pickup?? I certainly never did. You can still go out and try, but it will be an uphill struggle. If you like masochism, go for it.

As well as vastly improving your subjective attractiveness to women, PNS just makes everything else in life... easy.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:49:12 PM by Illuminatus »

zorba

• View Profile
Re: One area Sleazy hasn't talked about much in 'Debunking'
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 11:11:04 PM »
I've literally just been picking up on this over the past week myself.

"Slow the beat down so you can eat a sandwich between each note". 

-some jazz musician

Girls want to be social, they just don't want to get roped into anything. Who will they go to? The laid-back guys who aren't there looking for something. This makes sense to me.

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
I've literally just been picking up on this over the past week myself.

"Slow the beat down so you can eat a sandwich between each note". 

-some jazz musician

Girls want to be social, they just don't want to get roped into anything. Who will they go to? The laid-back guys who aren't there looking for something. This makes sense to me.

Like I said in the article, they don't really have much logical awareness that guys are "more laid back", hence why analysing it isn't particularly important. They simply feel a lot more attraction for PNS guys. The problem with breaking it down further as above is that guys reading that could interpret it as "Hmmm, just seem more laid back -- great!" and therefore try and micromanage the "good" traits into themselves, which never works since all micromanagement is SNS thinking.

Don't analyse anything in seduction; just become PNS and let it sort itself out.

trance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
this is really good stuff.  Really.  blows me away to see this out there.

It's funny because, for different reasons, I became (and am still prone to being) someone who has to figure out every last detail so that I really knew it...consciously.  and that is so constricting it's scary.  In my own case, I needed that as my own proof, so that eventually I could let go and be able to screw up and still feel solid in front of others.  Because that is part of the process:  "screwing up."  However, shifting to the mindset of however you want to frame it--of the process.  Loving to experiment.  that way there is no failure.  Only things that take turns.  If you are result oriented, you beat yourself up.  If you are process oriented (lame word, but insert any frame that does it for you in that context), then it's actually fun to have different turns that are unexpected--it's engaging.

Finally I learned to let go, and that's the only way you can fly.  Still working on it.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:33:16 AM by trance »

moviestar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 08:46:38 AM »
Brilliant. This explains it very much.

SpellThat1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »
Can an experience switch you to either PNS or SNS more dominantly.....Are there any other ways other than MDMA maybe some nootropics....

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »
Can an experience switch you to either PNS or SNS more dominantly.....Are there any other ways other than MDMA maybe some nootropics....

Cannabis is the most potent drug I've ever taken for artificial PNS activation. But it makes it difficult at best to talk to women.

ryanh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 02:03:52 PM »
Man, I've had some great times in the past year or two when stoned, talking to girls.  It only happens if I'm cross-faded, though.  (stoned and drunk)  If I drink before getting high, I end up being incredibly outgoing and social.  Try it out sometime!

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 05:47:43 PM »

P.S. One of the main focuses of my book is exercises designed to drop you into PNS very rapidly.

I also believe this is the main way hypnosis, NLP, EFT, Sedona, and the placebo effect occur. All will be revealed. I have posted stuff about bliss states around this forum; take a look.

moviestar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »
Just wanted to add that it is practcally impossible for a woman to feel any kind of attraction or lust while you are SNS. She will be actually physically repulsed by you. It's just how we animals are wired. My dog can detect this too, in other dogs too, if she detects a dog in adrenal state she will attack him because she knows it is weak. Not to mention that she would never ever fuck a dog like that.

SpellThat1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »
Thanks Ok ....but can an experience dominantly move you to one side....ex from Pns to Sns

Illuminatus

• Administrator
  • Welcome to the Dawn
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 04:17:00 PM »
Thanks Ok ....but can an experience dominantly move you to one side....ex from Pns to Sns

I think it's about developing an ongoing experience of PNS via various methods -- these should be internally generated however, to avoid dependency on externals like drugs or food.

The way I've been doing it is generating a PNS state every morning, then venturing into the world and experiencing the world through this easy, relaxed state. Because all your perceptions of the world change with the state. It is no longer daunting and fearful. So as you collect these "good" reference points about the world, this new reality "leaks" into the old, changing your perceptions, memories, and your base state to match the new reality.

EmpireStateOfMind

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »
great read!

im definitely in a sns state rather than a pns state most of the time :/

but i have those nights where i am completely in a pns state .. im not sure why i am but im always looking forward to those nights!! i enjoy myself im social and have complete fun!

and cannabis? puts me in a complete sns state (not ALL the time) and makes me feel god damn awkward with people i am not close with.  Then again weed affects everyone differently.  This is why i tend to avoid weed now. Personally i believe its a counterproductive drug in pd, atleast for me. But then again, ive been getting wasted drunk when i go out lately and thats counterproductive as well... im a lost mess.
They say your attitude determines your latitude

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo

raid-striped